The 25 Best Luxury Rooftop Pools & Infinity Pools in Bangkok Hotels
Take a break from the heat of Thailand’s capital with top 25 the best luxury hotels with infinity pool in Bangkok.
Bangkok is known for its tropical climate which is perfect for discovering all of the hustle and bustle that Thailand’s capital has to offer; from amazing Thai food, rich cultural sites, great bargains, to glittering temples. However, walking around in the hot of Bangkok can become overwhelming, especially for travelers who are unfamiliar with the tropical heat. Thankfully, there are the best luxury hotels with infinity pool in Bangkok that you can dip yourself in to cool you down after a long day exploring the city.
- 137 Pillars Bangkok Hotel
- SO Sofitel Bangkok Hotel
- Eastin Grand Hotel Sathorn
- Avani Riverside Bangkok Hotel
- The Continent Bangkok Hotel
- Sivatel Bangkok Hotel
- Mode Sathorn Hotel
- The Grand Centre Point Terminal 21
- Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok Hotel
- Ad Lib Bangkok Hotel
- Amara Bangkok Hotel
- The Okura Prestige Bangkok Hotel
- Hansar Hotel Bangkok Hotel
- Millennium Hilton Bangkok Hotel
- Chatrium Hotel Riverside
- Novotel Bangkok Sukhumvit 20 Hotel
- The Siam Bangkok Hotel
- Hotel Indigo Bangkok Wireless Road
- Amaranta Bangkok Hotel
- Bangkok Marriott Hotel Sukhumvit
- Akyra Thonglor Bangkok
- Park Hyatt Bangkok
- The Residence on Thonglor by UHG
- Chillax Resort
- Mercure Bangkok Makkasan
The 137 Pillars Suites and Residences is number 1 in our list of the best luxury hotels with Infinity Pool in Bangkok. This 5-star hotel is situated in the heart of Sukhumvit area – the best area to stay in Bangkok for nightlife, in between the nightlife of Thonglor and the shopping of Siam, in a short walking distance to BTS train station and near the trendiest shopping center Emporium and Emquartier.
The 137 Pillars Suites and Residences has two Infinity Pools however the Rooftop Infinity Pool is reserved for guests staying in the suites. It is the highest edged Infinity Pool in Bangkok and you will find two Jacuzzis and also a Bar on the rooftop. The hotel’s 2nd pool located on the 27th floor, still with amazing views, is open to all “Residence” guests of the hotel. Both pools are featuring the iconic Infinity Pool with uninterrupted 360-degree views of Bangkok.
- Website: 137pillarsbangkok.com
- Address: 59 1 Soi Sukhumvit 39, Khlong Toei Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
- Check Availability and Pricing on Booking.com
SO Sofitel Bangkok is a luxury 5-star hotel, located in the heart of Bangkok on Sathorn Road, Silom district – one of the best areas to stay in Bangkok for shopping, near tranquil Lumpini Park. Easy access to the BTS, MRT, and shopping malls such as Siam Square, Siam Paragon, Terminal 21, Central World.
SO Sofitel Bangkok offers a rooftop Infinity Pool. It is a 32 meters outdoor Infinity Pool and a spa tub on the 10th floor with an incredible view of the park and the city skyline. This is one of the Infinity Pools in Bangkok open to the public, you can buy the one-day pass ticket to access Infinity Pool, fitness, and sauna in SO Sofitel Bangkok.
- Address: 2 N Sathon Rd, Bang Rak, Khet Bang Rak, Bangkok 10500, Thailand
- Check SO/ BANGKOK availability and pricing on Booking.com
The luxurious Eastin Grand Hotel Sathorn is a gorgeous boutique hotel located in a prime position for easy access to the city via the sky train with direct access from an adjoining corridor/lobby and close to many tourist attractions.
The infinity pool is located on the 14th floor with panoramic views of Bangkok where you can enjoy your light snacks, drinks, and relaxes in the sun. The popular Infinity Pool, surrounded by sun loungers, is large enough for a swim and offers great views of the surrounding cityscape, and there’s a bar with a generous Happy Hour attached.
- Address: 33/1 S Sathon Rd, Yan Nawa, Sathon, Bangkok 10120, Thailand
- Check Eastin Grand Hotel Sathorn availability and pricing on Booking.com
4. Avani Riverside Bangkok: Modern Hotel with Infinity Pool offers Majestic Chao Phraya River Views.
Avani Riverside Bangkok is a modern hotel located on the bank of the Chao Phraya river. Riverside is always the best area to stay in Bangkok for sightseeing and tourists, with plenty of traditional attractions around and magnificent view of the river.
Guests can enjoy fantastic views over Bangkok’s river Chao Phraya from the rooftop Infinity Pool with 28 meters long. If you’re a fan of Infinity Pools, this beauty on the 26th floor is the place that Bangkok has to offer to visit among the Rooftop Pools. This Bangkok swimming pool is only available for the guests at the hotel – like almost all Rooftop Pools located at hotels.
- Address: 257 Charoen Nakhon Rd, Samre, Thon Buri, Bangkok 10600, Thailand
- Check Reviews & Availability
The Continent Hotel Bangkok is a world-class hotel in the heart of the Sukhumvit district, located near TERMINAL 21 shopping mall. The hotel is next to Sky train station Asoke and MRT station Sukhumvit. The hotel offers 153 rooms designed in four different themes called Ocean, Forest, Desert, and Space.
The Continent Hotel Bangkok boasts an outdoor Rooftop Infinity Pool. It is on the 37th floor of the hotel with stunning views of Bangkok city.
- Address: 413 Sukhumvit Rd, Khlong Toei Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok 10100, Thailand
- Check more reviews and information
Sivatel Bangkok is a boutique 5-star hotel, located right in the center of Bangkok. Guests can enjoy facilities such as a lush Infinity Pool offering a unique view of the city’s skyline.
Sivatel Bangkok has a 22-meters long Infinity Pool on the 8th floor offers a fabulous view over Bangkok while you sunbathe. An ideal place for a cool drink and refreshing after a long day exploring Bangkok city.
- Address: 53 Witthayu Rd, Lumphini, Pathum Wan District, Bangkok 10330, Thailand
- Check Sivatel Bangkok availability and pricing
Mode Sathorn Hotel is one of the newest boutique hotels, located in bustling district Silom – central business district in Bangkok. It is an ideal location to get around the city with Surasak BTS station, and MBK shopping mall just 15 minutes away by SkyTrain.
Mode Sathorn Hotel offers a heated outdoor Infinity Pool on the 11th floor. You can rest, relax, and enjoy the magical scenery of the area.
- Address: 144 N Sathon Rd, Silom, Bang Rak, Bangkok 10500, Thailand
- For your next business trip or holiday to Bangkok, why not stay at Mode Sathorn Hotel?
Grande Centre Point Terminal 21 is one of the finest 5-star guest friendly hotels in Bangkok, situated just above Terminal21 in the vibrant Asoke Sukhumvit district, connects directly to Sukhumvit MRT and Asoke BTS stations. Easy getting around the city.
Grande Centre Point Terminal 21 offers a huge outdoor Infinity Pool with an outdoor jacuzzi where you can enjoy incredible panoramic views over Asoke Montri Road.
- Address: 2 Soi Sukhumvit 19, Khlong Toei Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
- Check Grande Centre Point availability and pricing on Booking.com
Based in the heart of Sukhumvit, Hilton Sukhumvit is a stylish luxury hotel with Italian-American design, easily accessed from Suvarnabhumi and Don Mueang airports.
The Infinity Pool is located on the rooftop floor of the hotel 26th floor, the Rooftop Pool is a refreshing city retreat offering scenic views of Bangkok. It’s a wonderful place to relax and cool off.
- Address: 11 Sukhumvit 24 Alley, Khlong Tan, Khlong Toei, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
- Check Hilton Sukhumvit availability and pricing on Booking.com
Ad Lib Bangkok is a stylish boutique hotel with a Rooftop Pool in Bangkok, located in one of the popular districts in Bangkok Sukhumvit, easy to get around with public transport.
Ad Lib Bangkok is also home to an outdoor rooftop Infinity Pool on the 3rd floor with spectacular Bangkok skyscraper views. Nothing better than immersing yourself in Infinity Pool of Ad Lib Bangkok to cool down the heat of Bangkok.
- Address: 230 5 Sukhumvit 1 Alley, Khlong Toei Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
- Check Ad Lib Bangkok availability and pricing on Booking.com
Amara Bangkok is a luxury hotel located in the business district Silom on Surawong Road. It is a short walking distance to Sala Daeng and Chong Nonsi BTS stations and Sam Yan MRT station and is near famous Patpong Markets.
The rooftop Infinity pool is on the 26th floor, you’ll get amazing skyline views over the skyscrapers in Bangkok. It is perfect for morning swimming to start your day and evening before heading for dinner.
- Address: 180 1 Thanon Surawong, Si Phraya, Bang Rak, Bangkok 10500, Thailand
- Book your hotel at Amara Bangkok
The Okura Prestige Bangkok is a luxury hotel located in the heart of Thailand’s capital Pathum Wan District – one of the best areas to stay in Bangkok, right next to Ploenchit BTS Skytrain Station.
The Okura Prestige Bangkok has a beautiful 25 meters long Infinity Pool on the 25th floor with dramatic city views.
- Address: 57 Witthayu Rd, Khwaeng Lumphini, Khet Pathum Wan, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10330, Thailand
- Check The Okura Prestige Bangkok availability and pricing on Booking.com
Hansar Hotel Bangkok is a 5-star boutique hotel in the center of Bangkok in Pathumwan district along Rajdamri Road, home to Thai locals and expats. Located next to BTS, Ratchadamri station is just within a short walking distance, in a quiet neighborhood.
At Hansar Hotel Bangkok, you can find Infinity Pool and jacuzzi on the 8th floor. It provides spectacular panoramic city views.
- Address: Platform 3, 250 Soi Mahatlek Luang 2, Lumphini, Pathum Wan District, Bangkok 10330, Thailand
- Check Hansar Hotel Bangkok on Booking.com
The 5-star Millennium Hilton Bangkok is set on the banks of the Chao Phraya River, offering breathtaking views of Bangkok city from every one of its 533 rooms and suites. It is well-connected to the river, BTS and close to the most popular cultural attractions of Bangkok such as Wat Arun – the Temple of Dawn, Grand Palace, and Chinatown
Millennium Hilton Bangkok owns a 20 meters long outdoor Infinity Pool on the 4th floor overlooking the river and Bangkok skyline.
- Address: 123 Charoen Nakhon Rd, Khlong Ton Sai, Khlong San, Bangkok 10600, Thailand
- Check Millennium Hilton Bangkok on Booking.com
Continue in our list of the best hotels with Infinity Pool in Bangkok is Chatrium Hotel Riverside. The hotel is based on the banks of the mighty Chao Phraya River, which offers the perfect escape in the heart of the Thai capital for travelers who fancy a river view and looking for the best hotel pool in Bangkok to rest and relax.
Chatrium Hotel Riverside offers the biggest Infinity Pool in Bangkok on the 6th floor, 35 meters long, and 4 lines, overlooking the spectacular Chao Phraya River. There are 2 kid’s pool and an outdoor Jacuzzi along with plenty of seating areas to just sit back and soak up the sun amidst riverside breezes.
- Address: 28 Charoen Krung Rd, Watprayakrai, Bangkholame, Bangkok 10120, Thailand
- Check Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok on Booking.com
Novotel Bangkok Sukhumvit 20 is located in central Bangkok, close to everything you might need like dining, shopping venues, train stations, but also surprisingly quiet.
The hotel features 244 rooms, each room has a TV, sofa, a minibar; shower, hair dryer, toiletries are free to use.
The hotel offers an outdoor swimming pool on the 9th floor and guests can enjoy the city skyline view at Sky on 20 Rooftop Bar.
- Address: 19 9 Sukhumvit 20 Alley, Khwaeng Khlong Toei, Klongton Bangkok 10110, Thailand
- Check Novotel Bangkok Sukhumvit 20 Hotel on Booking.com
The Siam is a wonderful oasis by the Chao Phraya river, outside the hustle and bustle of Bangkok centre.
The Siam offers a 22m x 3.5m infinity pool overlooking the Chao Phraya.
Each room features air-conditioned, a TV, a minibar, a stylish bathroom with bathtub and shower facilities.
- Address: 3, 2 Khao Rd, Wachira Phayaban, Dusit District, Bangkok 10300, Thailand
- Check The Siam Bangkok Hotel on Booking.com
Hotel Indigo Bangkok Wireless Road is in a great location of a business district, within walking distance to BTS stations, convenience shops, and good restaurants.
This hotel offers the perfect restaurants on the 2nd and 25th floor, the rooftop bar on the 26th, the fantastic infinity pool with a breathtaking view and not to forget.
- Address: 81, Witthayu Rd, Lumphini, Pathum Wan District, Bangkok 10330, Thailand
- Check Hotel Indigo Bangkok Wireless Road on Booking.com
Amaranta Hotel is set in a wonderful location – There are great cafes, convenience stores everywhere for everything you might need! It is near the MRT and also the food markets which operate till late.
Amaranta Hotel offers a rooftop outdoor swimming pool with a beautiful view, you can spend hours there trust me.
- Address: 2 Pracha Rat Bamphen Rd, Huai Khwang, Bangkok 10310, Thailand
- Check Amaranta Bangkok Hotel availability and pricing on Booking.com
Bangkok Marriott Hotel Sukhumvit is located in a strategic location, right next to Thonglor BTS with access to the skywalk right outside.
Bangkok Marriott Hotel Sukhumvit features a rooftop bar with superb views of the city and an outdoor infinity pool.
- Address: 2 Soi Sukhumvit 57, Klongtan Nua, Watthana, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
- Check Bangkok Marriott Hotel Sukhumvit on Booking.com
Akyra Thonglor Bangkok is situated just 1km from Thonglor station, you can easily find the good bars, shops, restaurants within walking distance.
Akyra offers a lovely intimate pool, jacuzzi with a great view open until 22pm.
- Address: 88/333 Sukhumvit 55 North Klongton Khlong Tan, Watthana, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
- Check Akyra Thonglor Bangkok on Booking.com
Park Hyatt Bangkok is a fabulous hotel with beautiful rooms, a very good service, and located in an excellent location just 100 m from Central Embassy.
Park Hyatt Bangkok offers an outdoor swimming pool with a beautiful view of the city of Bangkok for you to relax and refresh.
- Address: CENTRAL EMBASSY, 88 Witthayu Rd, Lumphini, Pathum Wan District, Bangkok 10330, Thailand
- Check Park Hyatt Bangkok on Booking.com
The Residence on Thonglor by UHG is situated in the trendy Thonglor area, close to everything you need.
The Hotel offers a fabulous rooftop swimming pool that is nice to the buildings in Bangkok’s view. They also have a free shuttle to get to the Skytrain (BTS).
- Address: 73 Khlong Toei Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
- Check The Residence on Thonglor by UHG on Booking.com
Chillax Resort is in a good location close to the river, Khao san road, and tourist attractions but set back from the road so not noisy.
Chillax Resort has the rooftop infinity pool which is very nice, clean and has a great view. Each room features air-conditioned, a minibar, a balcony, an ensuite bathroom, and free toiletries.
Mercure Bangkok Makkasan is located right next to the airport link and that makes it easy to travel around Bangkok.
The hotel offers a nice rooftop swimming pool on the 10th floor with a nice view of the expressway and other high rises.
- Address: 1599 Kamphaeng Phet 7 Rd, Khwaeng Makkasan, Ratchathewi, Bangkok 10400, Thailand
- Check Mercure Bangkok Makkasan on Booking.com
Above is our pick top 25 best luxury hotels with Infinity Pool in Bangkok for you, all of them are world-class hotel offers luxury services and located on the best areas to stay in Bangkok. The choices are yours!
- Where to Stay in Koh Phangan Thailand
- Where to Stay in Koh Chang Thailand
- Where to Stay in Bangkok
- How to Spend One Week in Thailand
- What to Pack for Thailand
- When is The Best Time to Visit Thailand?
- Top 25 Best Hotels with Infinity Pool in Bangkok
- Best Guest Friendly Hotels in Bangkok
- How Many Days in Bangkok is Enough?